A Whole New Approach to Migraine & Headache Relief
Each year consumers spend more than $4 billon dollars on over the counter headache medications to try to temporarily mask their headache pain. But anyone who suffers with chronic headaches & migraines knows the frustrations. The relief, if any is short term. The risk of dangerous side effects is high, and OTC pain medications do nothing to prevent the next big headache right around the corner.
At Pain Solutions Medical Group, we take a different approach by using the MiRx Protocol. It's a whole new approach with a goal of providing instant migraine relief, that is safe with long lasting results!
The MiRx Protocol is a treatment program designed to treat migraine, headache, facial pain, and head pain. The protocol is made up of two parts. The first stage of treatment stops the reaction of the nervous system and alleavates the headache pain. This is refered to as the medical component. The second stage of the MiRx Protocol treats and rehabilitates the underlying condition, which is the physical component. These two combined can effectively eliminate the conditions causing your headache or face pain. These two components work together to provide long-term migraine relief.
This is where you should answer the most common questions prospective customers might have. It’s a good idea to cover things like your return policy, product warranty info, shipping and returns, etc. Check out the examples below.
- Is this Covered By Insurance?
- Most insurance plans and Medicare/Medicaid cover this procedure, since the procedure requires a medical doctor or registered nurse for treatment. However, check with a MiRx provider near you to see if they accept your insurance.
- Is this painful?
- No, in fact many people they don’t notice any discomfort from the applicator or medication.
- How long does it take?
- The procedure only takes about 30 seconds per nostril. Overall the average time in office is less than 10 minutes.
- How soon will MiRx work?
- Headache pain relief is often times immediate, and typically after the second treatment the pain is not noticeable. In some cases headache pain is completely eliminated with one treatment.
- How long does it last?
- Since we are targeting the nerve cluster that communicates the pain sensation to the brain, relief can last for 24 – 48 hours with one treatment. The MiRx Protocol was clinically tested as a treatment plan to provide long-term relief. The duration of relief will continue to build until completely eliminated.
- Does the spray burn the inside of the nose?
- No, the spray is a mild topical anesthetic and doesn’t contain any substance that will create a burning sensation. Be sure to notify your physician of any allergies or previous irritations.
- Are there side effects?
- There are not any know side effect from the MiRx Protocol. In fact it is safe for use on pregnant women.